- Works with all standard weight plates (23mm hole).
- Padded foam grips minimize hand fatigue and provide maximum grip
- Steel bar construction doesn’t slip when using heavy weights
- Perfect for training for all sports
- Excellent rehabilitation tool for hands and forearms
- Weight not included. The weight in the picture is for application reference only, to be sold separately.
Showing all 6 results
- Simple, light weight, mobile yet complete fingers and hand strength training solutions.
- A choice of either 6kg or 9kg resistance, train at your own pace
- Improve grip strength, dexterity, range of motion, also injury prevention and rehab. provides a gentle, comfortable way to engage and isolate each muscle in your fingers, hand, wrist and forearm.
- No need for expensive exercise equipment or a bag of gadgets. Take it with you, use it at home orwork, – turn your slack time into a productive finger or hand training session.
- SAFE – TPR coated steel spring, latex free, BPA free, Unscented, no toxic materials.
Rated 4.20 out of 5HK$100.00 – HK$150.00
- 2 RESISTANCE OPTIONS: Its rally value is from 30 & 40 lb resistance. Buy the starter ring first and later buy the advanced one. Progressive levels resistance allows the difficulty of each workout to be gradually increased as your grip improves.
- FUNCTION AND APPLICATION: Hand Exercise Rings build strength in fingers, hand, wrist and forearms, various exercises that involve crushing, pinching and extending to improve the dexterityof both the fingers and hands. Perfect for athletes, musicians and physical therapy patients.
- DESIGNED TO FIT YOUR HANDS PERFECTLY: This grip trainer makes you feel comfortable when doing hand exercises.
- EXERCISE YOUR HANDS ANYWHERE: You can use your hand strengthener at home, office as the rings are lightweight and easy portable. It is a perfect prehab tool for rock climbing, guitar playing or other activities.
- Sold as single ring or a pair in bargain pack
- Outside ⌀74mm, Inside ⌀36mm & 20mm thick.
- Toxin & smell free silicon rubber