Dumbbell | Hex | Commercial Grade | LB | Joinfit
HK$160.00 – HK$1,250.00
- Last batch of stock, no more restock after sold-out
- SINGLE dumbbell sold individually, BUY TWO TO MAKE A PAIR
- 1KG = 2.2LB
- WONT CRACK YOUR FLOOR | Rubber coated head encased with 6mm odorless durable rubber, will not crack or fade and prevents damage to floors, furniture or your other equipment
- SOLID GRIP | Chrome coated handle – Contoured handles are thicker in the center than the edges, making for a wider and more ergonomic solid grip
- WONT FALL APART | One piece solid cast and steel head – will not spin or come loose like bulky pro-style dumbbells. Last forever if used and maintained properly
- ACCURATE BALANCED WEIGHT | One piece solid cast and steel head design encased in rubber offers accurate weight and precision balance
- BEST PRICE-2-QUALITY RATIO | Only a bit more costly than cheap dumbbells that are uneven in weights and leave rusty smell in your hands
- 5 TO 50 LB | In 5 LB increments – Extensive weight range that can fits all kinds of fitness training programs .
- CLEAR MARKINGS Easy to read weight markings encased into surface
- FREE DELIVERY IN HONG KONG FREE DELIVERY to any no-stair-climbing door addresses in non-restricted zones in Hong Kong, Macao and China.
We also ship worldwide, additional shipping fees apply.
Dumbbells – If you’re looking for something more robust and resilient than the adjustable type dumbbells, you may want to look at the standard hex dumbbell sets. These are commonly sold as a single dumbbell or in a set and can stand up to drops and other abuses better that the adjustable type. They are also better suited for when you are performing quick circuits or floor exercises such as the pushup row. You don’t have to worry about adjusting the weights during short rest times and they will hold your body weight better that the adjustable types.
The hex dumbbell design is a go-to standard, also the rubber coated version is excellent for protecting floors and the occasional bump with another dumbbell. Rubber coated is always preferred over the non-coated version because they also provide traction on hard floors when doing exercises such as the pushup row.
Dumbbells from Joinfit Gym Grade Hex Headed & Rubber Coated Series combine one-piece cast heads with steel inserts, bolted onto the handle. Then the bolt is welded to secure the head for extra durability and safety.
The rubber coated dumbbells will never rotate like the conventional dumbbells on the market. The one piece design offers many benefits, this series are smaller than conventional ones and accurate in weight. Furthermore, molded end caps with numbers permanently marked prevent stickers from coming off during use. In 5 LB increments – Extensive weight range that can fits all kinds of fitness training programs .
Come learn from Michael Vazquez about some efficient metabolic way of using a single HEX dumbbell for a full body workout here:
Fitness equipment used in this video is very similar to but not Joinfit’s products.
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet, be the first to ask something for this product.