HK$384.00 – HK$4,125.00
Non-rusting, made from a quality steel, NOT cheap iron alloy that you see from other cheap alternatives!
- Shiny steel handle guarantee 100% grip even without chalk!
- All sizes are the same diameter makes going up in weight an easier transition
- Competition colors according to IKFF standard are used for easy identification
- Regulation 33mm handle; The handles are specifically designed to prevent lateral slipping and minimize fatigue with high repetition sets
- Weights available: 4, 8, 12, 16, 20, 24, 28, 32 & 36kg
- 4kg bell is more expensive if compared kg for kg because of more sophisticated manufacturing techniques to produce evenly weighted 4kg bell of the same size)
- Unpainted steel handle, 100% grip and no chalk needed
- Sold as SINGLES
- Benefits of working out with Joinfit competition kettlebell:
– Helps develop total body strength, power, and endurance.
– Kettlebells work the body across a wide range of angles.
– Increase your dynamic flexibility.
– Increase the demand placed on core stabilization, agility, and proprioception
– Use for squats, throws, cleans, jerks, snatches, rotational swings and more.
HK$200.00 – HK$1,070.00
- Single solid-iron cast kettlebells , body and handle are from the same cast, therefore extra durable
- Extra-wide handle with sand-polished and glossy coating for superior grip feeling
- Durable PVC coating on bell body
- Comes in very unique modern colors, choose you weight size, Every weight size has a different color
- Every kettle is clearly Marked to make easy to identify the weight size
- Specially designed rubber base to protect flooring from getting scratched, or in case you drop the kettle-bell
- CE marked, conforming with health, safety, and environmental protection standards for products sold within the European Economic Area (EEA)
HK$480.00 – HK$1,300.00
- Premium Rubber Encased Bell prevents chipping and scuffings, protect your floor and furniture.
- Solid cast stainless steel handles so they’re comfortable, strong and won’t chip or rust. Steel provides solid grip, no chalk is needed
- Single Iron Cast, never falls apart or go out of shape.
- Weight designations permanently stamped and finished in green
- Handles on heavier kettlebells are large enough to accommodate both hands
- 4kg,8kg, 12kg, 16kg, 20kg or 24kg, sold individually (SINGLE)
- Single Bell in 4kg increments
- 2-tiered comeptition kettlebell storage floor stand (also good for other styles of kettlebells)
- Grey powdercoat finish.
- Holds up to 8 competition kettlebells or more if smaller sized kettlebells
- Dimensions: L*W*H: 108cm*66cm*57cm
- Net weight：53kg
- Gross weight：63kg
- Steel tube size：50*100*2.5mm
- D.I.Y Assembly required.
- Rack only, kettlebells to be sold separately and individually.