Plyometric Boxes | Plyoboxes | Foam Padded | Crash-Safe | Joinfit
- Quality EVA foam padded, absolutely crash-safe, minimize damages or injuries if missing a landing.
- Stack boxes together or use alone to achieve desired training height.
- Made with a 100% durable and stable foam core that will not break down or soften over time.
- Each plyometric box has three 5cm strips of Velcro to enable stacking and to prevent boxes from slipping apart.
- Handles allow for easy re-positioning.
- 4 sizes: 15cm H, 30cm H, 45cm H, 60cm H
- All Foam Plyoboxes are 90CM W *75CM D
- All black
- Net weight of all four boxes : 90kg
Latest color upgrade of the plyoboxes is all black
Plyo boxes made of foam core can solve one of the biggest problems with getting new athletes to perform box jumps, to minimize the very real fear of injuring themselves while doing the movement. Advanced athletes are also reluctant to push their limits on taller boxes for the same reason. If an athlete does not commit to the jump out of fear, the chances of getting hurt further increase.
Joinfit plyo boxes are firm enough to perform plyometric movements, but soft enough that they will not injure your shins if you miss. You can customize the height of the box so that athletes can either work their way up to a prescribed workout height or up to a personal max box jump.
- Heights available: 15cm, 30cm, 45cm, and 60cm, and the ability to stack the boxes
- Ultra durable wooden frame core and dense EVA foam middle skin on all 6 sides
- Covered with heavy duty PVC skin
- Large hook and loop strips on all 4 sides ensure the boxes will not slip when stacked
The boxes can also be used for athletes working on improving the depth of their squat or for athletes that need a tactile cue to learn where their perfect bottom position will be without completely unloading the posterior chain.
IMPORTANT: Foam Plyo boxes should NOT be used on any smooth flooring (wood, smooth concrete, tile, etc).
Questions and answers of the customers
A 90KG all four boxes.