Balance Trainer | BOSU Pro Alternative | 63 x 22cm | Commercial Grade | Joinfit PRO
- Safe & Slip Resistance：Maximum user weight: 800 lbs！The Joinfit Pro BALANCE TRAINER, better than BOSU, is a newest version of balance trainer in the market which features in its upgraded spiral textured matte surface made with environmentally friendly PVC that can be effectively slip resistant, allowing you to safely stand, jump, kneel, or lay on this balance trainer, achieving a completely worry free workout.
- 100% Safety：When it comes to user’s safety, Joinfit PRO never settles fro the second best, this half fitness ball is made of environmentally friendly PVC to ensure a 100% healthy and safe to use, without any worry of possible allergy. Also, the stable base is designed with 360 degree TPR anti-slip floor ring and finished in anti-skid texture, improving users’ stability to a maximum extent. Last but not least, the tested and verified anti-burst technology guarantees a safety use.
- Versatile Workout Balance trainer： Exercise half ball with anti-skid spiral texture, which is the newest design in the current market, is compatible with a variety of exercises including lower-ab crunch, plank, triceps dip and more, ideal for users of all ages to increase core strength, stability and flexibility and making the best of your home fitness routine.
- Easy Maintain & Storage & Portability： This anti-burst half stability ball is durable and easy to clean after use. And easy to be deflated for a convenient carry and storage at home, office or gym.
- Commercial quality：The Joinfit PRO BALANCE TRAINER is 63.2cm Dia, 22cm H and weighs 7.4KG, made with quality commercial grade materials but only a fraction of the cost of BOSU.
- 63.2cm Dia, 22cm H and weighs 7.4KG
- Dome surface made with U.S. environmentally friendly PVC, allergy free!
- Ring structure made with automobile grade ABS.
- Bottom made of 70% PP and 30% fiber glass, encased in slip-resistance TPR coating, the most solid and steady base you could find among all BOSU trainers.
|Balance Trainer Pro||
6 reviews for Balance Trainer | BOSU Pro Alternative | 63 x 22cm | Commercial Grade | Joinfit PRO
Questions and answers of the customers
A 22cm tall
Heidi Wu –
As a personal trainer i love training in a proprioceptive environment. But my new gym doesn’t have bosu balls. I ordered this one and actually prefer it over the bosu. One it has grip to the bottom of it, so it doesn’t glide like bosu balls do when laying flat end on hardwood/laminate. 2 it feels sturdier than the bosu ball. It does have the handles like a bosu, but I love that it’s black and can hide marks. My clients enjoy training with it, as most have not seen one of these before. And I keep it in my personal gym for training myself as well! Love it!
I love this balance trainer! It’s cheaper than the other brand but very high quality! I love using this for workouts! I Definitely recommend it! Its very sturdy and durable!
steve oakland –
This is really well constructed and sturdy. It is a bit heavier than I expected, a bit more stable than the standard Bosu that I’m familiar with at my local gym, and is almost the same size. Great addition to the home garage gym for more variety!
I’m heavy (230 lbs) and this Half Balance Ball holds me well. It has solid base and it makes it easy to use on both sides. It 100% serves the purpose.
Jesse Rachel –
The affordability and design of this product made me buy it. I got the all black one, and I’m not disappointed. I’m an avid gym goer, but this is a great addition to my home gym. It is a little bit heavier than the bosu ball which I like because it will make bosu burpees a little bit more challenging. It also has much better traction on the top and bottom, which makes it feel a lot more sturdy. I found it very easy to pump up, within 4min.
This is a sturdy little balance tool. The rubber is thick enough that there’s no worry about it popping. In fact, it is all around sturdy. It is a helpful tool to work on your balance and muscles.