Trap Bar | Open Back | Deadlift Bar | Hex Bar | Built-in Bar Jack | Joinfit PRO
- Open design, built-in bar jack loading system and grip knurling make this bar approachable, easy to use and appropriate for more lifters
- Load being placed in line with the user rather than off center it puts less stress on the lumbar curve, especially at the start of the deadlift movement.
- Unique turn-90-degree-upright bar jack system allows bumper plates to be loaded without having to lift the bar.
- Space efficient vertical bar storage allows facilities to optimize training spaces
- Durable chromed sleeves are compatible with all 50mm Olympic discs and bumpers.
- 28mm grip diameter
- Hex Length: 1350mm
- Sleeve Length: 360mm X 2
- Total Bar Length: 2070mm
- Width: 550mm
- Height: 175 mm
- Weight: 24.5kg
Open trap bar by Joinfit PRO is designed for lifting ease, opening the benefits of deadlifting to more people. The open design supports a variety of lunges and carries in addition to deadlifts. The bar easily moves between the upright storage / bar jack and the horizontal lifting position. It rests on feet and takes up the role as a bar jack which provides ample clearance for unencumbered loading and unloading.
- Manufactured from the finest materials with our Joinfit PRO’s signature attention to detail, the bar rests on durable rubber feet that protect the platform or floor and raise the sleeve off the ground for easy loading and unloading of discs and bumpers plates.
- Open Deadlift Bar with Bar Jack Design solves many issues common to trap bars on the market today which are often difficult to load, cumbersome to use and challenging to store. Our unique open design is approachable and the bar is counterbalanced so users can easily move between the upright storage and loading position and the horizontal lifting position.
4 reviews for Trap Bar | Open Back | Deadlift Bar | Hex Bar | Built-in Bar Jack | Joinfit PRO
Questions and answers of the customers
A 300kg / 660lb
Started building my home gym and wanted a hex bar. I didnt want anything fancy just something to get the job done. This hex bar does just that. I have loaded it over 180kg and its solid. I am able to perform all my movements with no issue. The knurling on it is a little aggressive, but thats how I prefer it for those heavy deadlifts. If your looking for a normal solid hex bar dont be afraid to try this especially for the money。
Good bar. The shaft and the collar are welded together, along with some other areas. The welding appears to be well-done. After lifting 450lbs and dropping the bar around knee level for weeks, the bar still remains intact and sturdy around those joints.
The knurling is slightly aggressive, which is perfect for keeping your grip on the bar. Additionally, it feels consistent and round–not something that would shred my hands. The entire bar is sturdy under heavy loads. It doesn’t bend, wobble, twist, or oscillate.
How it feels to lift with it:
Being a first-time trap bar user, I love that using this bar takes the strain away from my lower back. There is ample room inside the bar. Being 5’7″, the width of the bar feels perfect. My girlfriend, who is 5’3″, also agrees that the width feels perfect for her use as well. The opened back makes it easy to perform lunges, Farmer’s walks, and Bulgarian split squats. With the bar loaded, it feels balanced in my hands. The high and low handle positions makes it easy to pull at a conventional height or as a “block pull.”
Overall, this is a great bar for a great price. I would definitely recommend this。
Exactly what I was looking for. The built in bar-jack design is genius, it’s so easy to load or unload plates onto it simply by standing it up.
As far as the finish and welds go, my bar looks really nice, very aesthetically pleasing, especially for the price point compared to others.
Greg Fan –
This is perfect. The open model is a great value for how long the sleeves are, which is hard to find at this price point. I also love that it is 24.5kgs. Super sturdy without any fancy bells and whistles. Exactly what I wanted.