Suspension Trainer | TRX Alternative | Extra Durable | Joinfit Pro
Workout anywhere with this lightweight, portable suspension trainer to earn the results you want on your schedule
- User-friendly: The suspension trainer can be set up in seconds. It comes with quick snap carabiners and one pull strap adjustment which allow you to assemble it in no time.
- Versatility: You can enjoy a diverse workout routine with very few components. This is a multipurpose, multitasking device which gives you the convenience of training anywhere. It also takes up less space, and you can exercise various muscle groups with a single piece of equipment.
- Portability: The suspension trainer is easy to carry even when you are traveling, thanks to the compact mesh bag provided. It can be packed into a bag or a suitcase with ease.
- Great Value for money
- 1.5-inch thick military grade webbing,
- Extra durable nylon fabric and metal parts
- Slip-resistant stabilizer ring and grip handles
- Two Suspension straps + Extender Strap + Door anchor + Travel Carry Bag
1 in stock
- What are the benefits of suspension training?
- One of the biggest benefits of suspension training is increased core stability and strength. Regardless of the movement or body part being trained, during suspension training the core muscles must remain engaged to maintain proper body position. Suspension trainer such as this Joinfit product and TRX all effectively combine strength, balance, and flexibility to produce an exercise routine that focuses on developing the core.
- Why are suspension trainer propular?
- A suspension trainer is light and completely portable! You can take them along in your vacation bag and not have to skip working out at all.
- Not expensive anymore nowadays! You will find suspension trainers in most training studios and commercial gyms. Fortunately, these can be purchased relatively not very expensive here at Joinfit, suspension trainers are suited for use at home, your office or even outdoors. The only requirement is a tree or a door to attach them to and some space to work out. With this simple piece of equipment, you’ll soon be exercising muscles, you never knew you had.
- Can I do tabata training with suspension trainer?
- Learn from Tabata Songs about how to make good use of a suspension trainer in a 4 minute workout! Please subscribe to their Youtube channel if you like their exercise programs! (equipment used is very similar to but not Joinfit’s product)
6 reviews for Suspension Trainer | TRX Alternative | Extra Durable | Joinfit Pro
Questions and answers of the customers
A No, we carry our own branded products only.
MJ Kwok –
I bought this suspension trainer based on the recommendation of three friends. Two of those friends are hardcore martial artists who are into strength training, and the other is a middle aged woman who greatly just wanted to get into better shape and lose weight (working with this system and with a profession coach she has lost 30 pounds). I needed a training system I could take with when traveling. TRX is very expensive but this system is great at only a fraction of the cost!
First off, it was easy to set up, attaching it to tree limbs and to doors in hotel rooms. I looked up videos on YouTube regarding different exercises and ways to perform them. This is a great workout. I have always been a big believer in body weight exercises such as planks, push-ups and deep knee squats, and I can easily find a plethora of complimentary exercises such as rowing, curls, triceps extensions, shoulder and back exercises that are like a modified fly motion really hitting the middle of the back and shoulders. This is fun and easy to perform, but gives an excellent work out. I now have something I can take anywhere and do my workouts even while traveling. Great quality, classy materials, recommend!
Dave Graham –
I bought this for home use with a ceiling mount (rather than for portable travel use). It is just as hoped — although somewhat different than the equipment in the gym at work, this is completely adequate for me to use confidently. (I am over 6′ tall, over 210 pounds.)
Works great for me. Ropes are even thicker than the gym version and all connections are very secure. Silicon rubber handles are much better than TRX’s foam handles and everything rolls up into like an 8″ bag. Super portable and great for people on the go who like to work out but dont want to fork out a thousand dollars for just the indentifical benefits.
Noel Wong –
Exactly as advertised. Very small difference from TRX. In fact i like these better… I Suggest buying a monting bracket for indoor, more permanent placement.
I absolutely love this contraption. I don’t always have the time/inclination to go to the gym, and having this at home allows me to get in a proper workout without leaving the house. The potential uses are endless- I can’t do pistol squats in real life, but I can with this thing! It’s incredibly easy to use and to adjust. I can’t imagine what the regular expensive one offers that this one does not, so I’m glad I didn’t opt for the expensive brand. Finally, in case it wasn’t glaringly obvious to you (either) hang it from a door that opens AWAY from you. Just in case.
George Tung –
I flippin love this thing! I live in a 700 square foot house. I have NO room for equipment. I have always wanted the ability to work out at home. This takes up no space at all. It hangs from my bedroom door. I just push my coffee table to the side and off I go! Youtubes there are many workouts I haven’t even counted them all. There are personal trainers with all variety of workouts whether it be suspension training weight loss or strength. This has been way cheaper than TRX and I feel like I’m getting the same thing and a better workout with all my stabilizer muscles involved! I highly recommend!