Jerk Blocks | Weight Lifting Jerk Boxes
- 1 Top board + 3 open-top-open-bottom boxes
- Essential accessories for barbell weightlifting, learning and perfecting the jerk & clean.
- Whatever the height, the 6 cm top block must always be placed above the block/s.
- Made of 3 cm thick birch wood, internal horizontal wooden beams grid that offers highest degree of resistance!
- Every single piece has two handles engraved in the wood to ease the transport.
- 900mm x 900mm x 500mm
- Net weight: 180kg (one pairs)
- Birch Wood
- The barbell and weights in the pictures are for application reference only, not included and to be sold separately here
The Wood Jerk Blocks are essential accessories for barbell weightlifting, especially for learning and perfecting the jerk, the classic clean & jerk’s final movement.
The 6cm birch wood top board is the element that absorbs the drop of the bar effectively, giving further protection to the wood under the weight of the bar.
In each column there are 4 blocks of different heights (38 cm, 30 cm, 15 cm and 6 cm) to adjust the landing surface to the optimal height. You can also use the lowest blocks to execute deadlifts starting from a raised position, preserving the lumbar part of the back and avoiding serious injuries, especially when workloads are challenging.
The top block is equipped with 3 cm wooden barriers to prevent the rolling of the bar to the ground after the drop. In the blocks below, the wooden barriers ensure the perfect fixation of the stackable parts. Each element of the Wood Jerk Blocks can be stacked safely .
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet, be the first to ask something for this product.
There are no reviews yet.