Door Anchor for Resistance Tube | Joinfit
- Nylon strap firmly connect to resistance tube(s)
- Durable sponge foam jam head safe to application and to door
- Height can be set according to individual needs,
- Can be used with Joinfit’s or any other exercise bands or tubing
- Put at top of door for different pull down exercises such as lat pull down and tricep extension
- Put along the height of the door for pull or row or extension exercises at various angles
- Put at the bottom of the door for lat row up, bicep curl, arm and leg extension exercises etc.
- Materials: NBR, Nylon, PP
- Sponge stopper 12.5 x 3.5 x 1cm
- Nylon stripe width : 3cm
- Loop Diameter : 6.5cm
Out of stock
- QUALITY DESIGN: The Joinfit Door Anchor is made with thick heavy duty nylon webbing. The Door Anchor Stopper is very large and soft, built to protect doors from scratching and denting. The Door Anchor Loop is made with an additional neoprene padding to help prevent your resistance bands from damage.
- VERSATILITY: Works on all points of the door. The Joinfit Door Anchor utilizes dense but soft foam, it can secure your bands at all points along the 3 sides of the door. This feature greatly increases the number of exercises that you can perform.
- PROTECTION: The soft foam end of the anchor (stopper) will help prevent scratching and denting of your door. This becomes important as you stretch the bands create great force between the anchor and your door. The front side of the anchor (loop) incorporates neoprene padding. This will help preserve your bands by creating a so
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet, be the first to ask something for this product.